Fitspirations. Just get started.
Getting started is half the battle.. Then the rest is pushing yourself through the work out.
I don't know about you but I am the worst when it comes to procrastination .. I'll jott down in my diary- "Wake up 20 minutes earlier to do some cardio" set my alarm and go to sleep but then the alarm clock goes off and I toss and turn and decide my bed needs more attention .... I promise myself I'll do some cardio after work. Then after work comes ...my favourite tv show comes on.. I ate too much and before I know it.. it's time for bed. There's always an excuse when your heads not in a positive motivated mind space.
But other days I have good days .. I start doing something ... jumping, skipping, star jumps, steps on my stepper, or sprinting on the spot ... and I feel good once I start. Even when I really don't feel like it at first.
So here are some motivating things I tell myself-
- There is no such thing as a bad workout.. a little sweating is better then nothing at all
- Working out feels good.. Just push and push till you feel like you're going to pass out.. remember the wonderful natural high that comes after !!
- You wont see results straight away but in a few months and years its a big difference.
- Do something else active if the normal thing bores you.
- Just another minute of sprinting or two wont kill you.
- You got this.. just keep going :)